All-In-vesting

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

World Series of Poker

Taking a break from the investment newsletter, I'll regale you with tales of my pursuit of qualifying for this year's WSOP. Recently, I played in the world's largest satellite tournament on PokerStars.com, where 7377 people were gunning for 234 seats to the main event in a $370 buy in event that I qualified for via a $2 satellite. Unfortunetly, my pocket aces were cracked by pocket jacks and running spades before I could make it too far, but my chase of an elusive seat continues, as I will play in $2 satellites until they end. The moral of this story is that if life, cards, or the market deals you a bad beat, it shouldn't be discouraging, but rather motivating. As long as you stay within your means, you should have the bankroll to continue applying a little at a time, perhaps turning a small investment into a fortune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home